- Specially made according to a customer’s specifications: one-off items, made to order [attributive]: made-to-order lemon and apricot soufflésMore example sentences
- Companies are approaching this new world with caution, and with good reason: The Web can find plenty of customers for made-to-order products, but retooling a factory to spit out thousands of faultless variations on a theme is no easy job.
- Such couples often go for made-to-order cards with expensive custom logos and photographs to put a personal stamp on the invitations.
- Over the years, Superquinn has worked with exclusive suppliers to create a range of ‘destination products’ dear to Irish palates, including a custom-designed potato and made-to-order sausages.
More definitions of made to orderDefinition of made to order in:
- The US English dictionary