- A motor-vehicle wheel made from lightweight magnesium steel, typically having a pattern of holes or spokes around the hub.More example sentences
- The man was wearing brand name surf-style clothing and was driving either a white Nissan or Toyota van with mag wheels and thin tyres.
- The year is shown by the horn grilles which are black (previously silver), and the model by the mag wheels and the front air dam.
- It's undistinguished, he says, by any particular feature except the flashy mag wheels, which are like after-market add-ons favoured by spendthrifts.
More definitions of mag wheelDefinition of mag wheel in:
- The US English dictionary