- A promotional catalogue designed to resemble a high-quality magazine.More example sentences
- You've heard of the magalogue - the glossy magazine as shopping catalogue.
- It's a pain to flip through the entire magalogue to find the gifts, but Cargo scores points for its sense of humor and nifty geek ideas.
- Similar content will be incorporated into a new magalogue sent to subscribers of SI for Women, Teen People and In Style.
More definitions of magalogueDefinition of magalogue in:
- The US English dictionary