- A technique for producing images of bodily organs by measuring the response of the atomic nuclei of body tissues to high-frequency radio waves when placed in a strong magnetic field.More example sentences
- Strokes can be diagnosed by computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging.
- Ultrasound uses high frequency sound waves and magnetic resonance imaging uses radio waves.
- Doctors can check the implant, after it has been inserted, simply by feeling it, or by ultrasonography, magnetic resonance imaging, or a blood test.
More definitions of magnetic resonance imagingDefinition of magnetic resonance imaging in:
- The US English dictionary