- 1North American A receptacle for mail, especially one in which mail is kept until the addressee collects it: all correspondence would be readdressed to his mail drop in Barrington, IllinoisMore example sentences
- Fair lists its headquarters at an address on Wilshire Boulevard that turns out to be a mail drop.
- Thankfully, the box was sent not to my home or business address, but to a mail drop I maintain.
- Any time you see something like ‘7th Floor ’, chances are you're dealing with a mail drop, a call center, or a combination of both.
- 2British A delivery of mail: it flies regularly to South Georgia and back for a mail drop to your garrison thereMore example sentences
- He carried out a mail drop giving all residents the opportunity to choose one of three plans.
- Direct-marketing companies have long hired delivery companies to carry out household mail drops, which generate £25 billion of business each year.
- As well as being proactive on individual issues, and she has helped me on two separate occasions, her regular mail drops and questionnaires have allowed people a voice in shaping local policies.
More definitions of mail dropDefinition of mail drop in:
- The US English dictionary