noun(usually the main drag) North American • informal
- The main street of a town.More example sentences
- A sign on Highway #2, the main drag through the village, directed me left onto Wharf Road.
- Continuing into town, the tour bus turns down the main drag, Broadway, where wooden sidewalks run alongside colorful false-front buildings.
- There's not an empty storefront on Oak Street, the main drag through this former orchard-and-lumber hub on the Columbia River.
More definitions of main dragDefinition of main drag in:
- The US English dictionary