noun• informal , chiefly North American
- A close and trusted friend.More example sentences
- Shelton Benjamin, you made the mistake of telling the wrestling world that you have beat my best friend, my main man, Triple H, twice!
- Always love coming to New York, because that means I've come home and it means I get to be in his presence, the presence of my buddy and my main man, Aaron Brown.
- He's my main man, my second, you could say, and so I normally listen when he talks.
More definitions of main manDefinition of main man in:
- The US English dictionary