- A kind of earthenware made in imitation of Italian maiolica, especially in England during the 19th century.More example sentences
- Display your majolica or old world pottery behind the chicken wire to authenticate the look.
- The technique of making majolica begins with firing a piece of earthenware.
- This chapter represents an important contribution to the history of both majolica and social customs.
variant of maiolica.
More definitions of majolicaDefinition of majolica in:
- The US English dictionary