- Enjoy oneself with others by dancing and drinking: back at the hotel, he’s urging on his supporters to make merryMore example sentences
- He enjoys life to the extreme; he drinks and makes merry with his wide circle of friends.
- While as a Christian, I am supposed to mourn his death and get myself to church, instead I was at a reunion party indulging in food, drinks and basically making merry.
- After a day of eating, drinking and making merry, round off with some words of wisdom from our favourite family.
More definitions of make merryDefinition of make merry in:
- The US English dictionary