noun[mass noun] • informal
- Meaningless talk; nonsense: don’t give me that malarkeyMore example sentences
- All of us in the band are having to learn about this showbiz malarkey as we go along.
- Hopefully the new system will be worth this small loss, particularly if it brings an end to that irritating 400 character limit malarkey.
- Not surprisingly, given our growing national devotion to mystical malarkey, Irish people are flocking to this supernatural health centre.
1920s: of unknown origin.
More definitions of malarkeyDefinition of malarkey in:
- The US English dictionary