Definition of maldistribution in English:
Uneven, inefficient, or unfair distribution of something: the maldistribution of wealth
More example sentences
- However, Ellis and colleagues demonstrated maldistribution of microcirculatory blood flow in the skeletal muscle of septic rats.
- There were, indeed, dangers, and they did not stop with maldistribution of wealth.
- This was at the height of the submarine menace, when men were losing their lives daily to bring in supplies, and this maldistribution just didn't seem right.
- Example sentences
- Also called the fallacy of maldistributed middle.
- California's physicians are maldistributed by specialty, geographic location, and race/ethnicity.
- First of all, there is enough food in the world to feed everyone - it's just grossly maldistributed.
Definition of maldistribution in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan