- A stage in a middle-aged man’s life supposedly corresponding to the menopause of a woman, associated with loss of vigour and a crisis of identity (not in technical use).More example sentences
- Astra just isn't what it used to be, the old comfortable cardigan for the middle-aged man who had never been told about the male menopause.
- ‘She is young, black, 25 years old and startlingly photogenic,’ reported the Telegraph's hack in the throes of the male menopause.
- You can find more on shaping up and the male menopause by logging on to the web.
More definitions of male menopauseDefinition of male menopause in:
- The US English dictionary