(also chiefly British male-orientated)
- Biased towards, dominated by, or designed for men: male-oriented dramas a very macho, male-oriented industryMore example sentences
- Traditionally a male-orientated organisation, Rotary first admitted female members in 1987.
- She has proved that women can make it to the top in even the most male-orientated workplaces.
- As I flicked through the rest of the magazines, it struck me how male-orientated the diving holiday industry seemed.
More definitions of male-orientedDefinition of male-oriented in:
- The US English dictionary