- Dumplings or gnocchi made with spinach and ricotta.More example sentences
- Using two teaspoons, shape the malfatti into small quenelles and gently drop them directly from the spoons into the simmering water.
- Some of the pastas are very good, too, like chewy malfatti tossed with bits of sweet sausage and Parmesan, and a bowl of cream-laced casarecci garnished with peas, shreds of prosciutto, and truffles.
- Once all have cooked, pour the melted butter over the malfatti and sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesan.
Italian, from malfatto 'badly made' (because they resemble ravioli without their pasta envelopes).
More definitions of malfattiDefinition of malfatti in:
- The US English dictionary