noun (plural malis)Indian
- The match took place at the R.S.I. ground, a lovely piece of turf maintained by the army malis, with a row of trees ringing the outfield.
- And often for the fear of being ridiculed, I would sit with a malis and talk to them in Hindi to improve my language.
- Time to get into faded old dungarees and check if the Poinsettia has grown any more and if the pump still works, if the mali is absconding, if the stray donkey is still around.
Malian adjective& noun
- Example sentences
- But what do Malians think of her music - and her fame?
- The third group includes a number of early colonial officials, both French and Malians.
- One thing the Malians have in mind is help in developing their infant tourist industry.
Words that rhyme with MaliBali, barley, Cali, Carly, Charlie, Dali, Diwali, finale, gnarly, Gurkhali, Kali, Kigali, Marley, marly, Pali, parley, snarly, Somali, Svengali, tamale
Definition of mali in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan