noun (plural malis)Indian
More example sentences
- The match took place at the R.S.I. ground, a lovely piece of turf maintained by the army malis, with a row of trees ringing the outfield.
- And often for the fear of being ridiculed, I would sit with a malis and talk to them in Hindi to improve my language.
- Time to get into faded old dungarees and check if the Poinsettia has grown any more and if the pump still works, if the mali is absconding, if the stray donkey is still around.
- More example sentences
- But what do Malians think of her music - and her fame?
- The third group includes a number of early colonial officials, both French and Malians.
- One thing the Malians have in mind is help in developing their infant tourist industry.
Definition of mali in:
- The US English dictionary