- A salt or ester of malonic acid.More example sentences
- Thyroid hormone levels were all normal, as were plasma levels of methyl malonate.
- This is the first report of the presence of these glycosylated flavonoid malonates in celery.
- The use of these ligands proved to be very effective in the reactions of several malonates and cyanoacetates with both electron-rich and electron-poor aryl chlorides and bromides.
More definitions of malonateDefinition of malonate in:
- The US English dictionary