- Faulty or inadequate performance of a task: malperformance is particularly likely to be revealed by differential treatmentMore example sentences
- Other nozzles have intermediate values, indicating the relative level of malperformance between them.
- This malperformance results in the companies turning sick and in cases of chronic sickness, winding up.
- The primary risks of non-performance and malperformance therefore fall on the consumer.
More definitions of malperformanceDefinition of malperformance in:
- The US English dictionary