- A building in which malt is prepared and stored.More example sentences
- Some of the malthouses, stores and former offices are up to six storeys high.
- Bevan's accounts show that some of the malt that he received at his malthouse in 1697 came from Carmarthen, Llanstephan and Cardigan, and it seems likely that some of it arrived in small craft.
- Kirklees Park in Brighouse has five of its buildings featured; a malthouse, two barns, another farm building and a gatehouse which once led the way to a priory.
More definitions of malthouseDefinition of malthouse in:
- The US English dictionary