- Denoting or relating to the human female breasts or the milk-secreting organs of other mammals: mammary tumour virusesMore example sentences
- In spite of these similarities, several differences between rat and human mammary tumors have been reported.
- Benzidine has caused bladder cancer in humans and dogs, liver and mammary tumours in rats.
- Our study is larger than these and found no evidence of protection despite the experimental finding that development of mammary tumours is inhibited by such drugs.
noun (plural mammaries)• informal Back to top
- A breast: Page Three has become synonymous with mammariesMore example sentences
- I counted 26 breasts though, so if watercolour mammaries are your thing then you might enjoy taking a peep before the end of the month.
- As a young adult, her mammaries were modest in scale, but at around the age of 22, she had them enhanced for the first time, either with silicone or silicone bags filled with saline solution.
- The person to whom I previously bequeathed my entire estate, the woman with the enormous mammaries, apparently cannot be located, so I will have to designate new heirs.
More definitions of mammaryDefinition of mammary in:
- The US English dictionary