- 1An immature man.More example sentences
- All Lily wanted was a boyfriend, what she got was a man-child on a mission.
- Mr. Howell, especially, treated the bumbling man-child like he was sub-human.
- Sadly, the lumbering man-child is not ready to return.
- 1.1 • archaic A male child.More example sentences
- All men children of that time were accordingly named Samuel.
- She labors to bear a man, and among the waves of death she gives birth to a manchild, with pains of Hell.
- It was a man child that the girl had.
More definitions of man-childDefinition of man-child in:
- The US English dictionary