- A day regarded in terms of the amount of work that can be done by one person within this period.More example sentences
- Physical achievements in terms of man-days of employment generated, dwelling units established and habitations covered were not significantly different from earlier years.
- Thirty other reservists have volunteered more than 100 man-days over the same period of time.
- The process takes around 35 man-days.
More definitions of man-dayDefinition of man-day in:
- The US English dictionary