- A person who hates men: you don’t have to be a man-hater to be a successful womanMore example sentences
- In the late 1960s and '70s, second-wave feminists, belittled in today's conservative backlash as bra-burning man-haters, paved the way for rights younger women now take for granted.
- I know some pretty normal woman who aren't hairy legged man-haters who find this ad pretty damn demeaning.
- The L Word shatters stereotypes about lesbians as tortured, troubled man-haters who never find happiness.
More definitions of man-haterDefinition of man-hater in:
- The US English dictionary