- An hour regarded in terms of the amount of work that can be done by one person within this period.More example sentences
- We put in at least 35 man-hours per every flight hour.
- He said there was an increase of about 20% in police man-hours dedicated to the Easter period than last year.
- The use of containers significantly reduces the number of man-hours required to move and account for the items within the containers.
More definitions of man-hourDefinition of man-hour in:
- The US English dictionary