- A European orchid of calcareous grassland with greenish-yellow flowers which have a lip resembling a human figure.
More example sentences
- Aceras anthropophorum, family Orchidaceae
- Tony had identified a group of man orchids which he was concerned about and asked for help to protect them.
- Asturias is also an area rich in orchids species where it is possible to find bee orchids or man orchids growing along the side of old roads or purple fields full of Serapias.
- The grassland supports man orchids, together with butterflies such as the brown argus, common blue and dark green fritillary.