- US • informal Be brave or tough enough to deal with an unpleasant situation: you just have to man up and take itMore example sentences
- But since even a bad day golfing is better than a good day doing anything else, he manned up, borrowed his brother's clubs, and ventured onto the course at the Red Ledges Golf Club.
- I'm sorry people are being rude about all this but these people need to man up and realize that they are going to take some heat.
- They need to man up and take responsibility.
More definitions of man upDefinition of man up in:
- The US English dictionary