- (In Polynesian, Melanesian, and Maori belief) an impersonal supernatural power which can be transmitted or inherited.More example sentences
- It seems there's not an acre of land that doesn't have a story and a hefty dose of mana, or spiritual power.
- Hair is thought to contain mana or power and so the cutting of hair is also a risky business.
- Shouldn't he be conjuring up mana to help with the disaster relief effort?
More definitions of manaDefinition of mana in:
- The US English dictionary