- Language regarded as characteristic of that used by managers in business, especially in being needlessly complex or filled with jargon: flip charts containing indigestible chunks of management-speakMore example sentences
- Many staff who work for big corporate organisations find themselves using management speak as a way of disguising the fact that they haven't done their job properly.
- Virtually everyone in the industry knows that the structure is dysfunctional and not "fit for purpose", to use the favourite management speak of the age.
- Don't you just hate management speak?
More definitions of management-speakDefinition of management-speak in:
- The US English dictionary