- 1chiefly British Having executive control or authority: the managing directorMore example sentences
- He also serves as a managing director, executive committee member, and secretary-treasurer of the Metropolitan Opera Association.
- If further discussion is needed, the executive editor and the managing editor can be involved.
- In addition, one third of the directors - except for the managing director and the editor - will submit themselves for re-election each year.
More definitions of managingDefinition of managing in:
- The US English dictionary