- Large tubular pasta shapes.More example sentences
- It costs $9.95 for pastas, such as cannelloni, manicotti, or penne in rosée sauce.
- In Little Italy, there are several pasta staples including manicotti in a rosé sauce, generous pieces of thick, soft eggplant parmigiana and a light lasagna made up of broad swathes of noodles.
- I'm holding off on eating dinner (low fat manicotti with turkey sausage and a green salad) but I'm hoping that will make me feel a little better.
Italian, plural of manicotto 'muff'.
More definitions of manicottiDefinition of manicotti in:
- The US English dictionary