- 2A bulletproof screen on a military vehicle.More example sentences
- There are numerous differences between early production T - 54 vehicles and later models with some having a wider mantlet and turret undercut at the rear.
- The TK 105 and TML 105 turrets use a mantlet sight, which is firmly linked to the movements of the gun for firing accuracy.
- 2.1 • historical A movable shelter or screen used to protect soldiers.More example sentences
- He knew how to cut off water to besieged fortifications, and how to construct bridges, mantlets, scaling ladders, and other instruments.
late Middle English: from Old French mantelet, diminutive of mantel 'mantle'.
More definitions of mantletDefinition of mantlet in:
- The US English dictionary