- A trap for catching people, especially trespassers or poachers.More example sentences
- You can shoot a rope that springs trappers' mantraps back onto them, drop a boulder onto a thug's head, or push wagons full of powder kegs toward a cabin full of enemies and take out a whole crowd with a single, well placed shot.
- Yeah, a mantrap would be considerably larger than an animal trap.
- Such tricks can be defeated with turnstiles, mantraps and guards, but those techniques have costs and limitations.
More definitions of mantrapDefinition of mantrap in:
- The US English dictionary