- Consult and interpret a map: the age-old problem of trying to map-read and drive on your own (as noun map-reading) they needed training in map-readingMore example sentences
- You can map read can't you?
- For most of us that means a ramble across the North York Moors, or a bracing walk along the east coast before map reading our way back to the car for a flask of tea.
- We diverted through Wimbourne and map read our way back to the road we wanted; the whole detour didn't really take much time.
More definitions of map-readDefinition of map-read in:
- The US English dictionary