More definitions of MargaritaDefinition of Margarita in:
- The US English dictionary
- A cocktail made with tequila and citrus fruit juice: I wish their food was as good as their margaritasMore example sentences
- Drinks include a variety of margaritas, sangria, tequila, rum and, if you don't drink alcohol, strawberry and mango smoothies.
- In real life do you prefer margaritas or beer or whisky?
- That night, the three of us drank mint juleps and margaritas and watched ‘Blacula.’
from the Spanish given name equivalent to Margaret.
adjective & nounchiefly US
- variant spelling of margherita. we split a Caesar salad and a margarita pizzaMore example sentences
- The home of the Margarita pizza, Naples offers wonderful opportunities for the feeder.
- Others enjoyed pizzas, which appeared quite decent as far as pizzas go (ranging in price from 2.10 leva for a small Margarita to 7.90 leva for a large pizza with seafood toppings).
- In the 21 years since, the menu remains the same, along with pizza options and 16 - or 32-ounce margaritas.
by analogy with margarita1.