- A dress fabric of ribbed crêpe, made of silk or wool or both.More example sentences
- One of the few gowns that wasn't embellished with this stunning beadwork was a slip dress of marocain silk crepe with a matching bolero.
- Texture is all, with fabrics ranging from serviceable flannel and tweeds to luxurious guipure and marocain crepe.
- Examples of woven fabrics include crepe, such as crepe de Chine, palace crepe, satin crepe, morocain crepe, striped crepe, oriental crepe, flat crepe, georgette crepe and silk crepe, or various kinds of crepe weaves, such as amundsen jersey.
1920s: from French, literally 'Moroccan', from Maroc 'Morocco'.
More definitions of marocainDefinition of marocain in:
- The US English dictionary