- (In a culture where arranged marriages are customary) a person who arranges marriages for a fee.More example sentences
- Disappointed by this development, the marriage broker attending their meeting tells Norman he must retract the ‘61 per cent probability of success’ he had calculated for the couple.
- There was a time when the search for a bride or bridegroom necessarily involved the services of the local marriage broker with a photo album tucked under his arm.
- That film's dizzy dancer has metamorphosised into a beauteous marriage broker.
More definitions of marriage brokerDefinition of marriage broker in:
- The US English dictionary