- A bone containing edible marrow.More example sentences
- Trotters with marrowbone is another St John-style dish.
- Marrow rich bone thus would have wound up in cooking pots, and after the marrow was consumed the marrowbones were discarded on site, ultimately ending up in the zooarchaeological samples recovered.
- The other soup, Kapusniak, was made from sauerkraut cooked in water with marrowbones, pork meat and pork sausages, carrots, knob celery, parsley roots and onions.
More definitions of marrowboneDefinition of marrowbone in:
- The US English dictionary