- A pea of a large variety which is processed and sold in cans.More example sentences
- They are as different from the fat autumn turnips as petit pois are from marrowfat peas.
- Huge plastic tubs of dried marrowfat peas would have to be left to soak overnight before being steamed in the morning.
- There is also a lack of authenticity: you are unlikely to find classic Scotch broth, bulging with barley, marrowfat peas, vegetables and an entire runner of beef, rammed into a tin.
More definitions of marrowfat peaDefinition of marrowfat pea in:
- The US English dictionary