- A large, gregarious European frog with warty skin and a loud laughing call.
More example sentences
- Rana ridibunda, family Ranidae
- A fourth non-native species also breeds at the centre - the marsh frog (rana ridibunda).
- On summer nights the lusty chorus of marsh frogs is loud enough to waft a quarter mile across the river.
- The three introduced species of water frog may be difficult to positively identify without capture, the marsh frog has a proportionally longer heal to the hind leg, which when extended along the body reaches the tip of the snout.