- A bird that frequents marshes and reed beds, in particular:
More example sentences
- ● a brown streaked Australian warbler (genus Megalurus, family Sylviidae). Also called grassbird ● a South American bird of the American blackbird family (genus Pseudoleistes, family Icteridae).
- The Marsh Bird Technicians will be responsible for surveying predetermined marsh habitat for secretive marshbird species through standardized protocols.
- Brood parasitism accounted for most of the egg losses and hatching failures in Brown-and-yellow Marshbird.
- In this paper, we present data on nesting success of the Brown-and-yellow Marshbird (Pseudoleistes virescens) and examine the effects of brood parasitism and nest-site selection on daily survival rates at different stages of the nesting cycle.