- A soft item of confectionery made from a mixture of sugar, albumen, and gelatin: [as modifier]: • figurative a tough-as-nails reporter with a marshmallow centre [count noun]: an ice-cream cone with hundreds and thousands and marshmallowsMore example sentences
- The marshmallow centre will sink and leave high, crisp sides.
- A pavlova sounds a little tricky for the cook, but really it's just a meringue with a chewy or marshmallow centre and I haven't eaten one for a long time.
- Invite each princess to build a castle of marshmallows, gumdrops, soft candies and toothpicks.
More definitions of marshmallowDefinition of marshmallow in:
- The US English dictionary