Definition of mascara in English:
A cosmetic for darkening and thickening the eyelashes: waterproof mascara [count noun]: I threw out all my lipsticks, eyeshadows, and mascaras
More example sentences
- I put on my blue army bandanna in the bathroom along with my mascara, eyeliner and lip-gloss.
- My hair was tied up in a ponytail with a ribbon, and my face looked fresh with lip gloss and mascara.
- When you apply mascara, use eyelash curlers or your ring finger to gently push the lashes upwards for extra curl.
- Example sentences
- ‘You’, she chuckled loudly, tears rimming her mascaraed eyes as a hand came up to rest heavily on Chelsea's shoulder.
- She just flipped her long blonde curls sassily and flirted her ocean blue eyes, which were framed by long, mascaraed eyelashes.
- Her darkly mascaraed eyes speak of New York City and bohemian lofts.
Definition of mascara in:
- US English dictionary