- A soft, mild Italian cream cheese.More example sentences
- Plain or flavored yogurt, quark, cottage cheese, beaten mascarpone or ricotta could be substituted for the fromage blanc.
- Put the cream cheese, mascarpone, caster sugar, eggs and the extra yolk in the basin of a food mixer (you will need the beater attachment).
- From now on, I will definitely demand mascarpone (Italian cream cheese) in my tiramisu.
More definitions of mascarponeDefinition of mascarpone in:
- The US English dictionary