- A rhyme between final stressed syllables (e.g. blow/flow, confess/redress).More example sentences
- Although as mentioned above masculine rhyme can have two syllables the major difference is the feminine rhyme always has two syllables and the stress is on the first syllable.
- I think your choice of only masculine rhyme is a good one because it fulfills a terseness which is necessary in order to dispatch these observations you make.
- Every other line stops on a masculine rhyme. These metrical procedures are perfectly joined to the imagery.
More definitions of masculine rhymeDefinition of masculine rhyme in:
- The US English dictionary