- A ball at which participants wear masks to conceal their faces.More example sentences
- Alexandra knew from her experience with masked balls that masks as extravagant as Elana's were very binding and could become very hot and uncomfortable if worn at particularly long intervals.
- I'm toying with the idea of not wearing my glasses, as it's a masked ball after all, and masks look very strange over glasses.
- In the old days an orchestra hid on the balcony while the guests below held masked balls and Sunday dances.
More definitions of masked ballDefinition of masked ball in:
- The US English dictionary