- The imparting or exchanging of information on a large scale to a wide range of people: that modern miracle of mass communication—the telephone the development of electronic mass communication extended the scope of propagandaMore example sentences
- Developments in technology may signal the end of mass communication and the rise of more personalised media.
- The technology of mass communication has made the delegates into props rather than political protagonists.
- Radio, if one had the fortune to own one, was the only means of mass communications then.
More definitions of mass communicationDefinition of mass communication in:
- The US English dictionary