- (In representations of black speech) master: Massa, I have some news for youMore example sentences
- His wife kicked the slave girl out the house, and her massa chose his new wife over her and their child.
- Would you have been the really obedient one, or the rebellious one, the one who smiles in massa's face but spits in his food, the one in the plantation house secretly hearing all the plans and telling your family in the fields what was going on?
- Copying everything massa does will not advance us.
More definitions of massaDefinition of massa in:
- The US English dictionary