1An establishment providing massage.
- Amy will be fully supervised at the club each day, leaving Rebecca time to unwind with a massage at the local massage parlour or relax on the sun terrace beside the pool with a book.
- Munich's huge central station has almost every service imaginable on the premises from a hotel to a beauty salon / massage parlor.
- My first week's highlight was a visit to a massage parlour.
1.1 euphemistic A brothel or other place providing sexual services: the massage parlour where the prostitute was murdered
More example sentences
- His so-called Karaoke bar that he was a part owner in turned out to be fitted out as an unlicensed massage parlour / brothel.
- She is sent back to New Zealand, enters a relationship, becomes pregnant, refuses to have an abortion, keeps her baby, works as a stripper, and in a massage parlour and then as a prostitute to increase her earnings.
- The investigative journalist will set up a massage parlour and try to buy women from their pimps.
Definition of massage parlour in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.