Definition of massage parlour in English:
1An establishment providing massage.
- Amy will be fully supervised at the club each day, leaving Rebecca time to unwind with a massage at the local massage parlour or relax on the sun terrace beside the pool with a book.
- Munich's huge central station has almost every service imaginable on the premises from a hotel to a beauty salon / massage parlor.
- My first week's highlight was a visit to a massage parlour.
1.1 euphemistic A brothel or other place providing sexual services: the massage parlour where the prostitute was murdered
More example sentences
- His so-called Karaoke bar that he was a part owner in turned out to be fitted out as an unlicensed massage parlour / brothel.
- She is sent back to New Zealand, enters a relationship, becomes pregnant, refuses to have an abortion, keeps her baby, works as a stripper, and in a massage parlour and then as a prostitute to increase her earnings.
- The investigative journalist will set up a massage parlour and try to buy women from their pimps.
Definition of massage parlour in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia