- A person who provides massage professionally: the capable hands of a master masseurMore example sentences
- Free massages will be provided by 120 blind masseurs and there will be performances by visually impaired artists.
- Interestingly, each small compartment is named after a plant, and it is this plant's oil that is used for the massage, explained the masseurs, clad in lovely pink skirts.
- You could spoil yourself with authentic Thai massages given by trained masseurs, or relax in the Roman pools or with a Russian bath.
French, from masser 'to massage'.
More definitions of masseurDefinition of masseur in:
- The US English dictionary