- 1A skilled mason, especially one who oversees the construction of buildings: master mason at the Tower of LondonMore example sentences
- Anyone who arrived at the building site and claimed that they were a master mason would be tested by the Master Mason and by master masons already working on the site.
- The identities of the architects - or more precisely of the master masons - responsible for both buildings are unknown.
- The job requires a master mason to set the first course, grout bond beams, and install and tension the post-tension tendons.
- 2 (Master Mason) A fully qualified Freemason.More example sentences
- It's also true that he was a Master Mason of the 33rd Degree, the highest you may rise, which is why I believe it was named Club 33 (there are many other theories).
- Socrates, James believes, was initiated as a Master Mason.
- My Father is a 32nd degree Mason, as was his father a Master Mason and a 7th Day Adventist.
More definitions of master masonDefinition of master mason in:
- The US English dictionary