- A class, especially in music, given by an expert to highly talented students: Pavarotti appeared at a masterclass for young singers special masterclasses in microelectronicsMore example sentences
- For many years he held masterclasses at the Conservatoire de Paris and Helskinki's Sibelius Academy.
- He has taught many students at all levels, giving countless masterclasses and lectures, and performing at many festivals.
- The February event includes masterclasses in traditional music, singing and set dancing along with a celebrity concert.
More definitions of masterclassDefinition of masterclass in:
- The US English dictionary